Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CubanRedneck

Today at work I had the pleasure of speaking with a cubanredneck. Yes, dictionary.com went berserk. Anyway, one of the company service trucks was being towed. When the tow man began to load it he bent the rear work bumper on the truck according to dealership. So, I was ready to pick up the phone and call the tow man. Before I had a chance the phone rang and it was the tow man. I politely asked him if he bent the bumper. His repsonse with a Cuban accent, "No, I did not bend the bumper man...I just load it and go." Yeah...the next question, "Are you sure." "Yes, I am sure...I would never lie because I am cuban." Your Cuban...so you don't make mistakes? Then he proceeded to say, "I am cuban and I marry American women she good. She a redneck and they don't lie. I am cuban and work hard. So, I am a cubanredneck and I would never lie to you."

If you were ever wondering cubanredneck's do exist.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you knew that Cuba Rednecks never lied. It's a common fact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance,

    I married a German Redneck, well at least she has been trying to convert every since we moved to Alabama. Her coworkers even gave her a middle name since she doesn't have one (Heidi Mae) she gets a kick out of it. Good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was a good recovery to the snowman catastrope of 2009.

    ReplyDelete