Sunday, March 1, 2009

ATL & The Snow Show

Yesterday I had an errand to run near ATL for work. So, Katie and I went over for the day. Let me tell you there is never a dull moment in ATL. From people asking for change (not Obama) to expensive...really expensive name brand stores to people doing shady things on the marta. The most memoriable moment was eating at the Tavern in a ritzy mall. The wait was 10 min and standing next to me was a woman who had a diamond that could have bought me a giant boat.
Today it snowed and below is the video of the "The Snow Show". This is what people do when they see snow every 1,000 years...
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That is beyond great.

    You and Katie are the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just ain't right! I laughed so hard! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete